Saturday, January 25, 2014

The fighting Irish; The Northern Irish win!

Although my title is "Phallon's Philosophy," who says I have to be philosophical ALL the time? My friend Marissa thinks I have interesting stories which is why she helped me come to the conclusion that I should INFACT blog. I'd like to think she did a pretty good job at setting all this fancy stuff up.
Anywho, today God blessed me with a pretty freaking wonderful day! Bluetree (an Irish Christian band) and Nathan Jess (also an Irish Christian musician) came to our church to worship with us! Seeing as I have some pretty great friends, I was able to spend the day getting to listen to sound the sound check, play ping-pong (which America was not exactly represented well, considering we lost BOTH times we played against the Irish folk. Which is why this post has its title ) and just really enjoy getting to know these guys. Apparently, something about me seems to scream "please pick on me, I am extremely gullible," so with these guys being down to earth, and me being awkwardly strange (and gullible), it was basically inevitable to have anything but good laughs. I have come to the conclusion that I am going to fly to Ireland just to buy scarves because Nathan Jess was wearing a pretty wicked scarf and tomorrow he is going to wear a different one just to continue to rub it in my face that his scarves are better than mine.. But don't worry, while I'm there I will go on adventures. So, although that story probably wasn't the funniest, it isn't philosophical, and you are probably regretting reading this.. Check out these great musicians. They also have some GREAT ministries they are part of! The links are posted below, and I mean WAAAYYY below. Enjoy the pictures! :)

Just for the heck of it; Ladies and Gents, its time to realize our extreme potential to change the world. God has blessed us all with wonderful gifts :) Lets utilize them! <<just to keep going with this philosophy stuff..


Thanks all!









Truly blessed to have spent the day with this wonderful group of people!! 

Praise God. Worshiping together, even when weather conditions are not the best! 
Not exactly sure what was going on with my face... 









Bluetree's official website 

















No comments:

Post a Comment